Friday, December 30, 2005

Baked Potato Salad (Kathryn)

Mom and I enjoyed this salad the other evening for dinner. I baked extra potatoes and used them up this tasty way!

Baked Potato Salad

Slice, dice and toss together:
6 - 8 cups baked potatoes (cooled)
3 hard boiled eggs (cooled)
3 -4 strips of cooked bacon
1/8 c. chopped green onions
1/3 c. chopped celery

Mix together in separate bowl:
3/4 c. mayonaise
3/4 c. sour cream
1/2 t. ground dry mustard
1/2 t. black pepper
1 T. dill weed
1 t. salt

Pour over the potatoes and mix well.
About 6 servings for normal people, but I could eat just a big bowl of this for lunch and be perfectly happy.

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

I made this last night. Yummy!!! With the addition of more sour cream and some chives and without celery and eggs, it tastes almost identical to Roly Poly's Baked Potato Salad, which is my current addiction.